About Balaram Yojana Odisha
To provide assistance to the landless farmer, loans will be given at low rates through Balaram Yojana. This scheme has been implemented by the Government of Odisha. The Odisha government will spend around Rs 1040 crore under this scheme. IMAGE will arrange to execute the plan at the state level. The Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will arrange at the region level.
The objective of Odisha Balaram Yojana
The aim of the Balaram scheme is that farmers who are facing problems from the ring of COVID-19 will be given loans up to Rs. 1,60,000 to JLG farmers through this scheme.
Essential Documents for Balaram Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Age proof
- Residential certificate
- Passport size image
Implementation Of The Balaram Yojana
- The plan was structured in a joint effort with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- There are around 7000 parts of various banks and PACS in rustic and semi-urban territories.
- Around 70,000 gatherings will get ranch advances. Each gathering will involve five landless ranchers who will get the most extreme Rs 1.60 lakh credit.
Eligibility Of Balaram Yojana
- Odisha residency needed.
- Applicant must be a farmer by profession
- A Farmer must not own any land
Apply for Balaram Yojana
Go to the official website www.odisha.gov.in and apply online for the scheme. Fill up the required details and upload your documents and submit them.